Books, guides and reports about medical malpractice, workers compensation and serious injuries written by experienced, Board Certified lawyers.
Medical malpractice causes catastrophic injuries to children. Work injuries kill and seriously injure hard working people. And Beltway crashes and accidents seriously injury drivers and passengers. All of these devastate the families affected by medical malpractice, work injuries and accidents in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
And with so much at stake, you need information, not flashy TV commercials or Yellow Pages Ads.
That's why we've written and published these books and guides. To give people the information they need to make the right decisions to protect their families and children.
If you're dealing with the effects of medical malpractice, a serious work injury or accident, take a minute to order one of these free publications to get the information you need.
There is no obligation. As long as you don't work for an insurance company, it is a free gift for you and your family.
DONAHOE KEARNEY, LLP
New and Improved Second Edition: Resource Guide for Parents of Special Needs Kids living in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.Free Resources for Children with Cerebral Palsy, brain damage, developmental delay, and other disabilities or injuries. Request Information
- When medical malpractice is responsible for a child's injury, where can you turn? Find the answers in this parent's guide to medical malpractice. Request Information
- This report shows you 7 signs of medical malpractice that can help every patient recognize, stop and avoid medical mistakes. Request Information
- Need a medical malpractice lawyer? Here's a list of questions to see if this is the right medical malpractice attorney for your unique case. Request Information
- FREE Book on DC Workers Comp Will Help You Protect Your Income, Health, and Family After a Work Injury. Request Information
- Union Workers: If you're hurt on the job, don't make the mistake that may cost you hundreds of dollars in benefits each week. Get this guide to workers' comp. Request Information
FREE Report: 5 Common Mistakes that will Absolutely Kill Your Workers Compensation Case - And How to Avoid Them.Avoid the 5 common mistakes that will absolutely kill your workers compensation case. Request Information
- If you're seriously injured at work and getting workers comp benefits but have a pesky nurse case manager on your case, let this FREE GIFT help you! Request Information
- How to find out if your D.C. workers' compensation lawyer is the right fit for you. Request Information
- E-book explains how to get started with a serious accident case in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Read it before signing any forms or talking to the adjuster. Request Information
- This report shows you 7 common mistakes that will wreck your accident case and also tells you how to avoid them to make sure you get just and fair compensation. Request Information
- An evaluation form for your personal injury attorney Request Information