https://www.donahoekearney.com/ Whether you have experienced a serious work injury or permanent, lifelong injury, you are probably scared and have many questions. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation out there on the Internet about workers’ compensation claims.
Because we don’t want you to get your hands on the wrong information, we wrote a book called Protect Your Rights: The Ultimate Guide to D.C. Workers’ Compensation. This 115 page workers’ comp book is easy-to-read and understand, and it will provide you with the following information:
- Where and how to file your claim to protect your rights for you and your family
- How to deal with the insurance medical examiner
- How to deal with vocational rehabilitation
- How to deal with your employer’s light duty
- How to deal with the insurance adjuster
- What to do when you have a permanent injury
If you live in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland, or the surrounding area, we invite you to fill out a form on our website, and we will send you this book free of charge. You can also call our office for more information at 202.393.3320 or reach us online at https://www.donahoekearney.com/contact.cfm.