How To Get Started With a Serious Accident Case in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia
If you're like most people, this is the first time you've been in a serious accident. You may have questions. You are getting calls from the insurance company representatives, wanting to ask "just a few questions" or get a recorded statement. The insurance company may be bothering you to sign their forms "so we can get your medical records and handle this for you." They may even have already offered you money to settle your claim.
There is more to handling a serious auto-accident than what they are offering.You've come to the right place. This is the place to get started: to get information and hopefully avoid costly mistakes the insurance company wants you to make.
We wrote this e-book so that you can have the information you need. You can go over it in the quiet of your own home before you hire a lawyer, talk to the insurance adjuster, or sign away some of your rights.
- Here's some of what you'll learn in this easy-to-read guide:
- How to find the right lawyer for you and your family;
- How to weed through all that lawyer advertising out there;
- Debunking myths about what people call personal injury cases;
- Learning some typical insurance company tactics; and
- Deciding whether or not you need a lawyer, and if so if we are the right fit.
Just click here we'll send you this free, no obligation e-book today so you can get the information you need to get started.