The Pro-Athlete's Ultimate Guide to Worker's Compensation
Are You a Professional Athlete Playing on a DC Team? This Free Guide is For You.
As a professional athlete one of your biggest fears is getting injured. How long will your recovery be and how long will you be out? How are you going to get paid while you are recuperating? What about your position and standing on the team? What if you've been playing for different teams all year?
This free book will give you clear instruction on how to protect yourself and your livelihood if you get seriously injured while playing.
- Learn what benefits you are entitled to under the law;
- Get the notice requirements and filing timelines;
- Learn how to manage your medical records during treatment so your benefits don't get cut off
- Get tips on filing if you've been working for different teams in different jurisdictions
- Read what a former Nats' pitcher says about how we handled his serious injury case.
Contact Our Experienced Workers Compensation Lawyer Today
With so much at stake, you don't want a generalist attorney or your sports agent to be managing your workers compensation case. You need a specialist. You see at Donahoe Kearney we're a different experience. We don't take every case. We focus on the people we help - people with serious, permanent, often career-ending injuries. Contact our experienced workers compensation lawyers today at 202-393-3320.