Have You Recently Been in a Car Accident in the DC Area?
If you've recently been in a car accident, you probably have a lot of questions. You may be wondering who is going to cover your medical treatment? Should you open a claim with my own insurance as well as the at-fault driver's? Do you need to request the police report? What happens if you can't work because of your injuries? If you don't know how to manage a personal injury claim in the DC area you need this book written by experienced car accident lawyer Frank Kearney.
There Are Seven Common Mistakes to Avoid in a Car Accident Case.
The insurance company is counting on you not knowing exactly what to do after a car accident in the DC metro area. These seven common mistakes covered in this free report unmask the tricks the other driver's insurance company wants you to fall for after you are injured in an automobile accident. This report tells you how to avoid making these mistakes in order to get the compensation you deserve for the injuries and losses you sustained. You should definitely request this book before you speak to the insurance company or sign anything from them.
In This Free Download You Will Find:
- What kind of insurance you need to be carrying yourself in order to protect yourself from uninsured or underinsured motorists;
- How to gather comprehensive information from the at-fault driver;
- What to do if the insurance company asks you for a recorded statement;
- What type of medical treatment you should seek and how you should manager your medical treatment going forward;
- Whether or not you should be using your own medical insurance coverage while you are recovering.
Order Your Free Report Today
*This free report is only available to people who have been injured by drivers in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. It is not for insurance company employees, adjusters or attorneys. Because of that, it cannot be downloaded. It must be emailed or mailed directly to an accident victim or family member.