Written by a medical malpractice lawyer representing children and patients in D.C., Maryland and Virginia medical malpractice cases, Picking Up the Pieces: A Parent's Guide to Medical Malpractice, is designed to help parents discuss the difficult topic of medical malpractice injuring children.
As experienced malpractice attorneys know, every case and every child is different. This short book is designed to be a starting point in answering parents' questions and concerns and giving them information they can use for their child and their family.
Some of the topics include:
- How medical malpractice attorneys investigate cases
- Real life examples of medical malpractice affecting children and families
- How to protect a child's medical malpractice settlement funds
- How to choose the best malpractice lawyer for your child and your family
- When to contact a medical malpractice lawyer with your concerns
This short book is designed to be read all at once. It is a straightforward, easy to understand starting point for a subject that is difficult for parents and families of disabled children to talk about.
And it is based on our years of helping children and families affected by medical malpractice in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
If you or your family can benefit from this information, please call us at (202) 393 - 3320 and we will send Picking Up the Pieces: A Parent's Guide to Medical Malpractice to you for free, no obligation.