Summer brings out all sorts of fun prospects if you are living in the DMV. You can go to the Eastern Shore and have your pick of beaches - Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. You can go to Annapolis and Baltimore harbors. You can go hiking in the Shenandoah Valley.

You can go all the way to the Cape!

For all of these things you are going to have to get on the Beltway. If you get in an accident on the way to Ocean City you won't be mad that you forgot your tiki umbrella - you'll wish you had uninsured motorist coverage.

What is uninsured motorist coverage (UIM)? 

(you may be asking). 

Uninsured motorist coverage is "gap" coverage that will cover you in case the person who hits you doesn't have insurance, or has the minimum insurance ($25,000.00) which is not going to cover you if you have serious medical bills, lost wages, and other incidentals.

Here's why you might need a lawyer for a serious car accident case. 

All I'm saying is that if you are planning get on the road, make sure you call your insurance agent first and add UIM coverage to your policy. It's pretty inexpensive, and you'll never be sorry.

We've seen plenty of situations where people have been hit by those who are uninsured or what we call "underinsured" and once that happens, there's not a whole lot we can do for someone with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of medical treatment down the line and lost wages.

Read this success story of a guy who was smart enough to carry UIM.

Don't wait until it's time to settle up with the insurance company to have your case reviewed by an attorney if you've been seriously injured in DC, Maryland, or Virginia. It won't cost you anything and it could save you from making the mistakes that we see people making every day in car accident cases.



At the very least you should read this book .......order your free copy today. 202-393-3320


Amaris Vargas, Medical Records Clerk (Spanish-Speaking)
Connect with me
Director of Client Services