Have You and Your Family Been Impacted by COVID-19?
We've Compiled Some Resources that Will Help Those Affected by Coronavirus Locally. Download this free guide we to keeping your case moving during Coronavirus.
We have compiled a list of local resources to help out with temporary needs. This is not an exhaustive list; there may be more resources out there through local charities, churches, and government agencies.
Other Washington, DC Coronavirus Resources
- DC Council Emergency COVID Response Bill: https://dccouncil.us/council-unanimously-passes-emergency-covid-19-response-bill/
- DC businesses can now apply for disaster assistance loans: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/recovery-business
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Act) by the Federal Government guarantees employees up to 80 hours of paid sick leave and expanded paid child care leave for COVID-19 related reasons. Employers will receive reimbursement through credits offsetting payroll taxes. Employers with fewer than 50 employees are eligible to be exempted in cases where the viability of the business is threatened. Go here for complete details
- Recovery & Unemployment Resources for individuals located in DC: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/recovery-individuals
- Mesothelioma Justice Network's resources for those affected by Mesothelioma and COVID https://www.asbestos.net/mesothelioma-and-covid19/
If You Have Children at Home
(Last Updated September 2020)