Do you have questions about medical malpractice cases in the Washington, D.C. area?
- How long do you have to file a medical malpractice lawsuit?
- Are there any requirements you need to follow before filing a D.C. medical malpractice case?
- What kind of experts do you need in a medical malpractice case?
- What if a child was a victim of medical errors?
- What if the medical mistakes caused someone's death?
- What if the medical malpractice happened at a D.C. hospital?
- What types of injuries or medical conditions can be caused by medical mistakes?
- What types of damages are available for patients affected by medical malpractice in the District of Columbia?
If you're searching for answers because you or someone in your family was seriously harmed by the medical system, you're in the right place. We take time every week to answer questions about medical issues, patients' rights and the healthcare system.
So just take a few minutes to contact us - we're old fashioned so we prefer the telephone (202) 393 - 3320, but you can also send an email to [email protected]. Either way, you'll get a real person to respond and discuss your situation confidentially.
But don't wait. There are strict timeframes and notice requirements for pursuing a medical malpractice case - and if we can help you or someone you love, let's do it now.