What if your child's cerebral palsy or disability was caused by something that went wrong in the hospital or with the delivery?


Images courtesy of Google Images


Having a law firm investigate a medical malpractice case for your child isn't something you want to think about or deal with.  But as the parent of a child who is disabled, or has cerebral palsy, you should take action that can help your family.

A lot of the parents we have worked with tell us that taking the first step was the hardest.  Sometimes its hard to ask for help, or to talk to someone about your thoughts, fears and hopes about your child's doctors or hospital.

What if their medical care seriously harmed your child?

You have a right to know.  You deserve to get your questions answered. You want the best for your child.

We help parents with that.  That's what we do.

We guarantee we will get you information that will help, and you can certainly talk to other parents we've worked with.

If you have a child who is not reaching her milestones, has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, or is developmentally delayed, call us today at (202) 393 - 3320 so we can start working with you to get answers and information that will help your family.


Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment