How Can I Find the Best Personal Injury Lawyer for My Case and My Family?
Just because you've never had to hire a lawyer before doesn't mean that you should go into the search for an attorney blind. You have the power to choose the best attorney. Here is a list of tips to help you when you're looking for a qualified personal injury attorney in D.C., Maryland or Virginia.
- Research attorneys. Read what they have written. Order any publication they have. You can google "personal injury attorneys in DC, Maryland, or Virginia." Don't forget to read their reviews - customer service makes a big difference.
- Get a referral from an attorney that you know. He or she will probably know some who specializes in accident cases.
- Interview several attorneys. You'll get a sense of pretty quickly who is genuine and who has the experience, skills and resources to help and who is running a "settlement mill" with hundreds of cases going and paralegals doing all the actual work. We even have a worksheet we can send you that you can use as a checklist when you interview lawyers. Just call us at 202-393-3320 or email [email protected] and we will send it to you right away.
- Read what other clients have said about the attorney and law firm.
Here are 3 Things You Should Look Out for as Red Flags When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Run away from an attorney who cold calls you or solicits you. Fast.
- Be aware of any attorney who has a stable of doctors he wants to refer you to. It's OK to get a referral to a specialist health care provider, but run from any attorney who has a stack of doctor or chiropractor cards in his office.
- Watch out for TV Lawyers - they have a lot of name recognition but you will quickly discover that doesn't translate into good customer service. The judges in the area know who the TV Lawyers are in the area, and they don't respect them.
Contact Our Experienced Car Accidernt and Personal Injury Lawyers Today for More Information.
For a more detailed list and more information on accident cases in the D.C. area and finding the best attorney in D.C., Maryland or Virginia for you and your family, request a copy of our FREE book: The Ultimate Guide to Accident Cases In The DC Metro Area. You can get your free, no obligation copy to read in the privacy of your own home by either sending us an email or giving us a call at [email protected] and (202) 393-3320. And we can set you up with free educational materials that will help you make the best decision for you and your case.
Ready to Make a Decision Now?
Give us a call right now at 202-393-3320 and you will speak to a real person who can get you the help you need now. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will review your information and get back to you quickly!