Some questions that may be asked during a deposition may include the following:
- What types of illnesses and injuries have you suffered from during the course of your life?
- What medications do you regularly take and are you taking them today?
- Have you ever sued anyone, filed a claim for an injury or been involved in any other lawsuits or legal claims (i.e. workers compensation)?
- Were there any witnesses to the accident?
- Did your health insurance pay for medical treatment; did Medicaid or Medicare?
- What is the nature of your injury?
- What is your work history?
- What is your educational background?
- How has your injury affected your life?
- What can't you do now that you used to be able to do?
When was your last medical treatment?
Which doctors and hospitals have you seen for your injuries?
We have a very specific way of preparing you for your deposition so that you will be confident and ready when that day comes. We can never predict every question that will be asked, but our clients are ready for any question that comes their way.