What's important to you when you're choosing a lawyer for a serious medical malpractice case after a hosptal or doctor provided substandard medical care here in the D.C. area?
Here's what's important to people and families we work with:
- Trust. Let's face it, it's hard to trust people these days. You trusted doctors, nurses or a hospital and they betrayed your trust. Can you trust the claims of T.V. ads when choosing a lawyer? Or do you want something more?
- Experience. Do you want lawyers who know the hospitals, insurance companies and risk managers that may be involved in your case? Do you want lawyers who have handled serious and catastrophic injury cases?
- Communication. Do you want lawyers you can understand, who keep you informed every step of the way and don't use a bunch of jargon or legalese?
- Credentials. Do you want lawyers who are board certified by a national board of trial advocacy and recognized as top lawyers in their field?
- Resources. Do you want lawyers who have worked with top, nationally known medical experts to consult in your case?
The people and families we've worked with over the years develop a trust and comfort level with us, because we make it a point to get to know you and your family (you're not just a case to us). And we have all of the important factors, and then some, that you need to feel good about your choice of lawyers.
We try to make it easy on you - so you can focus on your recovery, your family, and getting your life back.